Sales Order Processor
Overall Job Objective:
Responsible for sales order entries, including standard orders, warranty situations, customer interface, etc. Working with customers from beginning to end of customer order (quoting, PO's, ship dates, shipment information). Working with expedited freight companies (per customer location) to develop a plan to ensure that customers receive parts in the quickest and cheapest fashion available.
- Responsible for customer quotes and sales orders (pricing, delivery, and (organizing) shipping)
- Handle day to day customer needs (phone calls, emails, fax, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring that emergency spare parts are shipped when needed - from customer contact to ship-out (not responsible for the actual shipping process)
- Responsible to for handling customer expedite requests - from customer contact to ship-out
- Responsible for ensuring that sales orders are shipped on time
- International / domestic shipping of spare parts (responsible for the paperwork)
- Arranging LTL shipments when needed for spare parts orders
- HS Degree or equivalent
- Certificate or Associate Degree preferred in: Business Management, Administrative Asst or similar field
- Proficient in Microsoft products: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong computer & data entry skills
- Math aptitude
- Attention to details
- Impeccable communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and with team members
- Strong organizational skills
- Infinity Machine & Engineering offers a competitive benefits including health insurance, 401K, paid time off, and more.
- Please email resume with wage requirements to: kcarlson@Infinitymec.com and reference job: SO0418. Wage requirement (with resume) is required to be considered for the position.
Infinity Machine & Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.