At Infinity Machine & Engineering, we offer total project management. We specialize in high performance packaging solutions including: custom case packers, bundlers, wrappers, diverters, and conveyors. As a leader in the industry, Infinity applies the latest mechanical and electrical technologies to ensure the best in long term operation efficiency. In addition, we offer engineering services and 24 hour technical support. Infinity searches continuously for people that have a strong work ethic, want to make a difference, like to take risks, and push themselves to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
Department: Shipping and Receiving
Reports To: None
- Build orders for the Assembly team according to assigned tickets
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards
- Maintain efficient productivity requirements
- Stage completed carts in designated areas
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma; 2-4 years order picking / shipping and receiving experience; or equivalentcombination of education and experience
- Requires mathematical skills that include the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, measure,and to compute basic equations
- Ability to read and interpret reports and work instructions, and blueprints
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to safely operate forklifts, overhead cranes, and other lifting equipment· Requires operatinghand tools, power tools and pneumatic tools, general fabrication tools, and various measuring devices
- Ability to frequently list up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift to 100 pounds
Back Up Roles:
Assembly discipline (mechanical, electrical)
Infinity Machine & Engineering offers a competitive benefits including health insurance, 401K, paid time off, and more.
Infinity Machine & Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.