Powder Coater -1st & 2nd Shifts
At Infinity Machine & Engineering, we offer total project management. We specialize in high performance packaging solutions including: custom casepackers, bundlers, wrappers, diverters, and conveyors. As a leader in the industry, Infinity applies the latest mechanical and electrical technologies to ensure the best in long term operation efficiency. In addition, we offer engineering services and 24 hour technical support. Infinity searches continuously for people that have a strong work ethic, want to make a difference, like to take risks, and push themselves to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
Infinity Machine is expanding to two shifts and looking for qualified powder coaters for both first and second shifts.
Shift: First and Second Shifts
Job Type: Regular Hire
- Painting of parts - safely, timely, and accurately
- Safety in painting area.
- Know and apply best coating practices with respect proper paint application and powder recovery, and ensure that quality of work meets expectations.
- Maintaining cleanliness of painting area
- To have the ability to safely use forklift and be certified to do so
- To be skilled in the safe use of hand tools, power tools, and cutting equipment
- Responsible for adhering to Infinity safety policy and working safely
- Receipt of raw materials
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to safely operate forklifts, overhead cranes, and other lifting equipment·
- Prefer knowledge on how to operate hand tools, power tools and pneumatic tools, general fabrication tools, and various measuring devices
- Ability to frequently list 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
Please submit online application or email resume with wage requirements to: mseubert@Infinitymec.com and reference job: PC2249 Wage requirement (with resume or application) is required to be considered for the position.
Infinity Machine & Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.