Field Service Technicians
At Infinity Machine & Engineering, we offer total project management. We specialize in high performance packaging solutions including: custom casepackers, bundlers, wrappers, diverters, and conveyors. As a leader in the industry, Infinity applies the latest mechanical and electrical technologies to ensure the best in long term operation efficiency. In addition, we offer engineering services and 24 hour technical support. Infinity searches continuously for people that have a strong work ethic, want to make a difference, like to take risks, and push themselves to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
Infinity Machine & Engineering is seeking Service Technicians to join our team! You will install, maintain and repair tissue converting packaging machinery.
- Repair, install, and adjust tissue converting machinery
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Prefer Associates degree in Automation Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Engineering with PLC programming, or EET or MET Degree
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to travel 50 to 70% domestically or internationally
If interested, please send resume & wage requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job:FST0419. Wage requirement (with resume) is required to be considered for the position.
Infinity Machine & Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.