At Infinity Machine & Engineering, we offer total project management. We specialize in high performance packaging solutions including: custom casepackers, bundlers, wrappers, diverters, and conveyors. As a leader in the industry, Infinity applies the latest mechanical and electrical technologies to ensure the best in long term operation efficiency. In addition, we offer engineering services and 24 hour technical support. Infinity searches continuously for people that have a strong work ethic, want to make a difference, like to take risks, and push themselves to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
Currently, Infinity Machines has multiple openings for Electrical Assemblers.
Job Type: Regular Hire
Electrical Assembly of equipment and ensuring that the electrical assembly of machines are completed per the schedule. To ensure that machines in which responsible are assembled safely, accurately, efficiently, and that all quality expectations are met. To work with engineering and provide improvement ideas to make design of equipment easy and efficient to assemble. To ensure that Infinity's shop is kept clean and always tour ready. To know and implement best electrical assembly practices and ensure that quality of work is optimal.
- Electrical assembly of equipment -safely, timely, and accurately
- To know and implement best electrical assembly practices with respect to panel building, wire distribution, and electrical systems, and ensure that quality of work meets expectations.
- To have the ability to safely use forklift and be certified to do so.
- To ensure that Infinity's shop is kept clean and always tour ready.
- To be skilled in the safe use of hand tools, power tools, and cutting equipment
- Responsible for adhering to Infinity's safety policy and working safely
- Assist or responsible for palletizing and shipment of equipment
- To provide engineering with improvement ideas with respect to making assembly of components more efficient or more cost effective.
- High school diploma or equivalent; job related coursework/certificate preferred
- Knowledge and skill in safe, accurate, and efficient electrical assembly
- Skilled in using hand tools, power tools, and cutting equipment
- Experience with panel building, wire distribution, and electrical systems
- Mechanical assembly experience not necessary but a plus
- Ability to use forklift-certification preferred
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Infinity Machine & Engineering offers a competitive benefits including health insurance, 401K, paid time off, and more.
- Please email resume with wage requirements to: kcarlson@Infinitymec.com and reference job: EA0519. Wage requirement (with resume) is required to be considered for the position.
Infinity Machine & Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.