CNC Machinist -2nd Shift
At Infinity Machine & Engineering, we offer total project management. We specialize in high performance packaging solutions including: custom casepackers, bundlers, wrappers, diverters, and conveyors. As a leader in the industry, Infinity applies the latest mechanical and electrical technologies to ensure the best in long term operation efficiency. In addition, we offer engineering services and 24 hour technical support. Infinity searches continuously for people that have a strong work ethic, want to make a difference, like to take risks, and push themselves to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
Currently, Infinity is hiring CNC machinist for 2nd shift: 4-10 hour days, Monday through Thursday 2 p.m. to Midnight (has some flexibility).
- Plan and organize daily workload to accommodate production schedule.
- Transport parts from racking and staging area utilizing a forklift.· Safely operate a saw in order to cut parts to sizes.
- Properly mark and stage cut parts on carts used to supply the CNC milling operations.
- Review specification to determine setup procedures, dimensions, and machining sequences required to manufacture parts.
- Set up and operate a CNC mill with appropriate tooling.
- Load CNC programs into machine consoles by entering preprogrammed machine instructions.
- Observe machine operations to detect malfunctions or questionable conditions.
- Perform detailed inspection of manufactured parts on ensure conformance to specifications while striving to maintain production goals in terms of cycle time, quantity, and quality.
- Mark and stage completed parts for the assembly process
- Perform routine machine maintenance including cleaning up and lubrication.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; one to two years machining experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires mathematical skills that include the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, measure, and to compute basic geometric equations.
- Ability to read and interpret reports, work instructions, and blueprints.· Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to safely operate forklifts, overhead cranes, and other lifting equipment· Requires operating hand tools, power tools and pneumatic tools, general fabrication tools, and various measuring devices
- Ability to frequently list 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
If interested, please submit online application or email resume with wage requirements to: mseubert@Infinitymec.com and reference job: MS222. Wage requirement (with resume or application) is required to be considered for the position.
Infinity Machine & Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.